Explicación corta de Miniconomy
The most important rules in Miniconomy are on this page.
A safe game
- Everyone has freedom of:
- political opinion
- Texts and/or images can't be offensive or insulting. Nobody is allowed to insult, deceive, threaten or slander someone.
- Everyone situated in Miniconomy will be treated equally. Discrimination because of one's religion, philosophy of live, political persuasion, race, sex, or any other base, is not allowed.
An honest game
- Conflict of interest between multiple accounts and Miniconomy Ventures (MVs) with the same owner and/or IP address is forbidden.
- A player is allowed to trade with only one account per city.
- A player is allowed to commit crimes with only one account.
- It is prohibited to manage citizens which are meant to or used to serve the benefit of another.
- Players are only allowed to transfer more then 100 I-Shells after signing a contract.
- It's forbidden for players to agree with other players to keep prices artificially high.
- Players are not allowed to trade stocks of the city or cities in which they own a store.
- Players are not allowed to affect the stock market or to profit from affected stocks.
- Players aren't allowed to trade between their Miniconomy Venture and their account, not even using a middleman.
- Miniconomy is managed by game managers, recognizable by the Federal status ().
- Game managers are helped by the CBI ().
- Players are obliged to cooperate with the game leaders and the CBI.
- Follow the game rules, violation can lead to fines or bankruptcy.
For more information, see the exact rules (laws). For questions, see the club 'Assistants, Tips and Tricks'